This page has moved to a new address.

the past week (or so) according to my iphone...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: the past week (or so) according to my iphone...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, August 19, 2011

the past week (or so) according to my iphone...

consider it a highlight reel if you will :)


sorbet with fruit and carob chips... nom nom nom!

reading natural birthing books like it's my job!

puppy cuteness never gets old!

see, i told ya... never gets old!

vegan strawberry pancakes. delicious!

this beautiful beast was the size of my hand!!!

serious slip-n-slide party with friends!

snuggling other peoples pups.

bath time for mirabelle :)

rainy night = friendly mushrooms in the morning!

mirabelle got spayed on tuesday and barkley was just lost without her. what a good big bro!

previously mentioned spayed puppy has been taking lots of snuggly naps :(

we started painting the nursery yesterday! this is the before picture. you'll have to wait for the after as it's taking 3 coats to cover up this dark color. patience my friends :)

and what better way to finish it off then a picture of the best bud, riding a triceratops wearing a grass skirt and hula gear. i'm mean come on, does it get any better?

thank goodness for iphones, otherwise i wouldn't have pictures of anything these days!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

mmm i love sorbet! my iphone is a lifesaver sometimes, because im so behind that i dont have a camera.

August 19, 2011 at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home