This page has moved to a new address.

a few new goodies!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: a few new goodies!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

a few new goodies!

just a little peak at the newest dreamcatchers up in the shop...






that top one is my absolute fave and it's getting super hard for me to not claim it as my own... eeeeek!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Devin said...

Those dreamcatchers are beautiful! Love the colors

August 13, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

thanks so much devin!

August 15, 2011 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home