This page has moved to a new address.

having a kid is gonna be sweet...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: having a kid is gonna be sweet...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

having a kid is gonna be sweet...

especially when i can dress it in badass things like navajo print leggings!


and speaking of the bean, i've now got a little poll going on over on the sidebar there ----->
we find out the gender on august 4th, but until then i'm curious to know what you think it will be!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHY. ARE. THESE. SO. ADORBS?!?!?!

July 21, 2011 at 12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home