This page has moved to a new address.

365 project

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: 365 project

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

365 project

some of you may have already noticed the 365 box over on the sidebar there, but i've never mentioned anything about it. lemme tell you a bit what that's all about! on my birthday this year, march 28th, i started the 365 project. that involves taking one picture, everyday, for a year, to represent your past 365 days alive. today is day 110 and it's already like a blast from the past going back to first 20 or so days and seeing what was going on then. this is, for obvious reasons, a big year for us and i know i'll be so grateful when i've hit day 365 to have this little collection. here are a few of my favorites so far...

1/365- my 32nd birthday. so it begins


10/365- the day we got mirabelle. she was so tiny!!!


20/365- the day i saw my horse hook in Southern Living Magazine!


31/365- the day we found out that we're having a baby! i picked these few little flowers from the yard and just sat the pregnancy test next to them for evan to find when he got home from work. it was pretty exciting, emotional stuff.


71/365- mirabelles first vet visit. that face breaks my heart!


83/365- just a sweet moment with my two favorite boys!


89/365- the day our friends welcomed their twin baby girls into the world!


there are so many other pictures that just remind me exactly what i was doing on that day at that time. it's amazing how much one picture can just bring an entire day of memories right back to you.

anyone else ever do the 365 project? i would love to hear if you did anything special with the pictures afterwards. i'm thinking about getting these printed into a book so i can have my little collection all in one spot.

you can see all the pictures by either clicking the 365 box to the right, or by clicking HERE.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger lila Braga said...

gorgeous!!!...awesome blog...found you on "a cup of Jo"...glad I did ;)
xxx
lila

July 15, 2011 at 4:01 AM  
Blogger Miss Val's Creations said...

What an amazing idea. I may have to start this when 2012 rolls around! Congratulations on your pregancy. I love that you are blogging about it! ~Val

July 18, 2011 at 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home