This page has moved to a new address.

a wee shop update...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: a wee shop update...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, July 8, 2011

a wee shop update...

lots and lots of new goodies popping up in the world of Monkey & Squirrel lately! i've been busting my buns all week because this weekend i'll be toting my wares to asheville for my favorite craft show ever, the big crafty. i took part in it last year and in addition to being profitable, it was so so much fun! the amount of fabulous crafty goodness available is unbelievable. it's pretty much all i can do to not spend all my earnings right there. so if you happen to find yourself in asheville this weekend stop on by my booth (i'll be inside) and say a little hello!

here's a peak at some of the newbies up in the shop, and a few that aren't quite there yet but will be with me at the show...

golden deer key hook


sparrow wall hook


country piggy wall hook


golden feather wall hook


lucky horses wall hook


this guy is my favorite! big ol' golden deer wall hanging


long horn door knocker


turtle door stop


and my other fave... the elephant bottle opener!


and now it's back to work for me. i've got so much to do before we leave tomorrow. tagging, packing, finishing painting a few items, and billion other things... but i'm good under pressure, so now to get to it!



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Love the stuff in your Etsy shop! That's how I found your blog in the first place :-) Have fun at your craft show! (and may you sell ALL of it so there is no toting anything home)

July 8, 2011 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

love the horsehoes!!
http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

July 8, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

aww thanks ladies!

July 13, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home