This page has moved to a new address.

weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, July 29, 2011

weekly bean update





and this week according to the bump...




things are starting to get all sorts of real these past few days. my belly seems to be growing daily, and it's official, my pre-pregnancy pants no longer fit! i actually purchased my first two pairs of maternity pants today. baby gap had some amazing clearance deals going on and i got one pair for $14 and the other for just 7 buck! i refuse to spend big money on clothing i'll only wear for a few months, so this was considered quite a successful day indeed! i think i will give one exception to a good pair of jeans though. if any mama's out there have a favorite maternity jean that got them through the big belly months, i would LOVE to get some recommendations. jeans are a huge part of my wardrobe and i'm feeling kinda lost without them :(

in other preggo news, i've also become a bit of an emotional mess this week. i can cry at the drop of a hat! i'm considering it a pretty impressive skill as of now... we'll see how i look at it if it continues for longer then a few days. i know it's all hormones, and that it tends to be at it's worst when i'm trying to figure out something to wear. it's a tough thing suddenly not knowing how to dress yourself, and on top of that not feeling attractive in anything you do happen to still fit into. it's all part of this fun process, i know. i'm hoping this mini shopping spree i had today will help with some of my clothing issues. let's keep our fingers crossed shall we!

here's to a weekend of no tears... hopefully!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

(I love your weekly pictures - so cute! I wish I would have done something like this too! Oh well)

Anyway - I found a plethora of maternity clothes at Salvation Army when I was pregnant - Most of them were brand new from Target too - I got a whole bag for like ten bucks! I just wore low-rise stretchy jeans with a rubberband around the button until probably month 7...

July 30, 2011 at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home