This page has moved to a new address.

life... according to my iphone

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: life... according to my iphone

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

life... according to my iphone

these have been some very exciting, very busy, days this week. my bff since 10th grade is in town staying with us for a bit while she works out some visa issues before moving overseas. she and i hardly get to see each other anymore, so i'm soaking it all in before she is living way out of my reach.

here's a bit of what we've been up to this past week...

i gots me a new ride! very safe and bean friendly :)


we made some amazing vegan banana pancakes using this mix here, which those of you living in charlotte can get HERE... so flippin' good!


i painted the inside of my shed all white!


working on new dreamcatchers!


snuggly critter #1


snuggly critter #2


evan and i taught shereen (previously mentioned bff) to ride a fixed gear bike. don't worry, she did change into sneakers shortly after this pic.


so that's a little taste of what life around here has looked like. we've got a few other friends coming into town the next few days too, so things are about to get even busier. timing just all happened to line up and all of our closest friends will be here at the same time. amazing!

hope all of you lovely friends are enjoying some quality summer time too. can you believe it's already half over?!?! that makes me sadder then i can even tell you. i live for summer and just want to hold onto it forever!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Val's Creations said...

Your summer is sounding perfect! Spending time with friends is always my favorite! Adorable cuddly critters! ~Val

July 28, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home