This page has moved to a new address.

guess what friends...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: guess what friends...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

guess what friends...



and we are beyond excited about this little lady of ours!

everything looked fantastic at our ultrasound this morning, and after much waiting for this bashful gal to show us the goods, she finally did! we are seriously over the moon today!

today is also my 18 week mark which means the bean is now a sweet potato! grow baby grow!



and this week according to the bump...





so here's to sugar and spice and everything nice... and throw in the frogs, and snails, and puppy dog tails too, cause our little gal can have it all!



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Claire Maunsell said...

Somehow I just knew it was a girl...just as I did with mine 14 years ago! So special, enjoy this...

August 5, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home