This page has moved to a new address.

my new pregnancy pillow!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: my new pregnancy pillow!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

my new pregnancy pillow!


woooohooo... i gots me a pregnancy pillow!

my best bud, who is currently staying with us, gifted me this bit of amazingness today. i've been having some serious hip pains while sleeping the past week or so, and she felt my desperate need for a good nights rest! this bad boy promised to make if feel as if i were sleeping on a cloud, so we shall see tonight just how true that statement is. as you can see in the picture, the kitties are already in love with it...

oh and guess what... tomorrow we find out if bean is a boy or a girl!!! i can't flippin' wait to know if it's a little lass or laddie i've got in there. you can take your guess as to just what it may be over on the side bar there---> and then be sure to come on back tomorrow and find out if you were correct! EEEEEEP... even with this new pillow i'm not so sure i'll be able to sleep tonight!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy!

Will you be keeping the name a secret or will you tell people? I have some things I want to get you but I need a first name initial.

August 3, 2011 at 10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home