This page has moved to a new address.

meet our little lady!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: meet our little lady!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, August 5, 2011

meet our little lady!


we can't wait to meet you little penny!

and please note the one hand on her forehead and the other on her heart... it's a rough job being oh so cute for a photo!


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..how adorable:) Congrats, sweetie!!!

August 5, 2011 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Jess [tenpenny splendid] said...

Congrats!! I adore that name! Too cute. :)

August 5, 2011 at 11:34 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

such a cute little name!!

August 5, 2011 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Lynn said...

i love the "striking a pose" photo

August 7, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home