This page has moved to a new address.

photo dump...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: photo dump...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

photo dump...

i realized today that it's been awhile since i've shared what life through the eyes of my iphone looked like lately... so have at it!

 this craving was a serious one!

 puppies behaving very well for halloween treats!

 color combos that make for a happy me :)

 penny's shelves, up and stocked!

 2 puppies snuggled under the blankets

 breastfeeding class with the mr.

 stitching new goodies. all day every day!

 my swollen fingers no longer allow me to wear my wedding ring :(

 finally found the perfect display solution for the mr's dice collection!

 stealing the last cookie

 autumn in our front yard

a night with hank williams III

and today... rainy day attire means stealing your hubby's flannel and sporting a knit hat. so very pearl jam of me.

these weeks have been busy ones with it being the final crunch time before penelope's arrival, and the shop revamp that i decided now would be the perfect time for. but we're truckin' along, and getting things done left and right. and now in true preggo fashion... i need a nap. 

later friends!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Blake said...

Awesome photos....and that butter looks so delicious! :)

November 11, 2011 at 11:28 AM  
Blogger Stitch Machine said...

Oh my gosh you look so cute with your little skinny belt!

November 16, 2011 at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home