This page has moved to a new address.

flensted mobiles

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: flensted mobiles

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

flensted mobiles

i've been in love with flensted mobiles for a number of years now, and i knew that when it came time to get a mobile for penny's room, flensted was the no brainer choice for me. which one to choose was the only problem...

finally yesterday i opted for this one. i get a kick out of that little black sheep, and the black and white shapes should be very intriguing to her little newborn eyeballs. i just can't wait until it gets here!


here are a few of the other amazing options...





we may just have to upgrade to the hot air balloon once she's a bit older... it's flippin' amazing!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home