This page has moved to a new address.

pregsomnia...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: pregsomnia...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, October 21, 2011

pregsomnia...

it has begun... the pregnancy insomnia that i've heard oh so much about. for the past two nights i toss and turn, waking every hour on the nose, and then eventually have to give up and turn to netflix. i'm currently obsessed with the tudors and it's making those sleepless nights much more manageable...


the scenery, the clothing, the history, and not to mention jonathan rhys meyers... yeah it could be worse. so until my sleep returns to a more regular pattern, you can find me and the pups snuggled up on the couch at 4am, gettin' our henry the 8th on!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home