This page has moved to a new address.

heart melting all over the floor...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: heart melting all over the floor...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

heart melting all over the floor...


these days one of my favorite things to do is go peek inside Penelope's closet at all of her sweet cuddly clothes just waiting for her to fill them up. it's still so surreal that one day... very soon... we'll have a baby here to share our days with.

little miss penny, your dad and i CAN NOT WAIT to meet you!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger b said...

meeeeeeep you guys are sooo cute. i can't wait to meet you either penny!

that looks like a ton of hangers lol

<3b

October 19, 2011 at 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home