This page has moved to a new address.

beach bummin' it!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: beach bummin' it!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

beach bummin' it!


it's that time of year again friends! the mr and i are off to the beach to meet up with 30 or so of our closest friends. it's an annual tradition and i am so very much looking forward to kicking up these preggo feet, lounging around, and doing absolutely nothing!

so i'll see you in a few days... have a great weekend!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home