This page has moved to a new address.

bits & pieces...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: bits & pieces...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

bits & pieces...














 just a few peeks at our weekend...

 1- morning belly rubs for mirabelle
2- lunch
3- squirrel hanging in the sink
4- my current favorite sweet snack. trader joe's cat cookies!
5- afternoon walks with barkley
6- backyard sunset with my lady
7- HUGE pot-o-veggie soup!
8- cooling the pups in the creek after some serious dog park time
9- banana muffins for our bellies 
10- sweetest doggies ever!
11- comfortable birth? yes please!
12- someone's always stealing my pregnancy pillow!


thanks to miss james for the bits & pieces idea... love it!


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

my friend had that book on her table this weekend! i think i want a pregnancy pillow to just lounge with.

September 13, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home