This page has moved to a new address.

puppy snuggles

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: puppy snuggles

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

puppy snuggles

just in case you needed a dash of ridiculous cuteness to get you through your day...


don't say i never gave you anything :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Style-Edition said...

LOVE IT! I Can't have a dog in my apartment so I often just search YouTube or Pinterst for puppies for a little pick me up :)

September 1, 2011 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Beyond cute<3

September 6, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home