This page has moved to a new address.

sneak peek...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: sneak peek...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, October 31, 2011

sneak peek...

hello monday!

after last nights late night photo shoot, i thought i would stop in for a bit just to give you a quick little peek at the new look of Monkey & Squirrel. i've got so many more exciting new items to share, but i took this little shot with my phone and i just had to share. can't wait to show y'all the rest!!!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home