This page has moved to a new address.

closed for business...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: closed for business...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

closed for business...


Monkey & Squirrel (the shop) is officially closed for the next few days for a complete overhaul! i'm so excited about the new look, and all the new goodies i'll be sharing once i reopen. i'll be sure to post a few sneak peaks here to share what i've been busting my buns on... but the official reveal will be Wednesday Nov 2nd. now back to work for me...

happy sunday friends!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home