This page has moved to a new address.

weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

weekly bean update



holy belly batman! 

this baby is growing daily and i can definitely tell! i had my first experience with braxton hicks contractions the other day. it was exciting, and weird, and nerve wracking... but it all means that miss penny will be here soon, so bring it on! these next two months are going to fly by i'm sure. we've got thanksgiving, then i'm doing the big crafty which takes a lot of prep, then it's christmas... and then BAM... she's here! 

and now, as though she knows i'm talking about her, she's kicking me in the ribs and requesting a snack. i hear ya girlfriend... and i'm on it!



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger iheartkiwi said...

How exciting! You look absolutely beautiful! I love the idea of taking a photo every week.

November 11, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home