This page has moved to a new address.

christmas swoon!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: christmas swoon!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, November 11, 2011

christmas swoon!

i've recently become slightly obsessed with the works of Danielle Thompson, and her flickr photo stream. though some may think it's still a bit early to start thinking about christmas, i couldn't help but share this little gem. this retro festive setup just warms my insides and makes for a happy me! now i know we need a pink christmas tree, and i've got to get working on a pom-pom wreath stat!


so cute!


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger iheartkiwi said...

LOVE the pom-pom wreath. A retro Christmas sounds fantastic!

November 11, 2011 at 1:16 PM  
Blogger Amber said...

Oh my goodness! So sweet :) I'm so happy to have been introduced to it! Thank you :)

xox

November 11, 2011 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

What unique decorations for Christmas, I just love them. When I was younger my best friends family always put a separate little Christmas tree and decorations in her room. I think this would be SO cute in a little girls room, makes them even more excited for the day to come!

Check out my blog and giveaway at:
http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com

November 13, 2011 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Taryn said...

You had to share it because you knew it would make us all happy =)

November 13, 2011 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home