This page has moved to a new address.

i love you Mr.Glass!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: i love you Mr.Glass!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, August 19, 2011

i love you Mr.Glass!

guess who just got tickets to see this guy on oct. 2nd...



i heart you big time ira glass... my heart is all a flutter!


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger samantha ramage said...

i don't know who that is! i thought you were going to say george glass. haha

xo
sami

August 19, 2011 at 11:07 AM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

haha... nice sami! he's the host of a radio show on NPR called this american life. it's pretty much a staple in my life :)

August 19, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home