This page has moved to a new address.

weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

weekly bean update


this is a slightly under the weather bean update for ya as i'm not quite at 100% today...

last night i had a terrible nights sleep, and it left me feeling, well, pregnant today. tired, a little cranky, and just not quite as fabulous as i've been feeling up until now. i'm hoping it's just this one day and that tomorrow i'll be back to my normal self. we shall see...

i'm keeping this short and sweet because i still have tons to do in preparation for the big crafty this weekend, but can i just add in here how much it looks like i'm smuggling someones forgotten thanksgiving turkey under my sweater. i know i'll probably be saying this every week, but really, how can this belly still have a month of growing left?!?! i'm quite short (just shy of 5'2") so i know she doesn't  really have anywhere to go except out, but this thing is getting pretty darn impressive if you ask me. i surprise myself every time i walk past a mirror.


another side note... i've had this sweater since before i was pregnant and i only just found out the other day that you could button up the sides and make it into a little wrap. i think it looks like a funny little belly holder, and i like it!

here's to growing a healthy little baby in there!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny O said...

The late-pregnancy belly astounded me, too. I actually hit people with it several times because I just couldn't get the hang of estimating how much room it really took up.

December 2, 2011 at 12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home