This page has moved to a new address.

weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: weekly bean update

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

weekly bean update


33 weeks... yeehaw!

tomorrow morning evan and i, along with my parents, are taking the long 11 hour drive up to NY to be with my sister and brother for thanksgiving. i can't even tell you how excited i am to be with my fam. my little lady is due just after christmas, so that means i won't be seeing any of them then. my first christmas away from my family... i will be a sad preggo that day! but enough about that, for now i'm dreaming of tofurkey, mashed potatoes, blueberry pie, and quality family time. thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, and just the sight of cranberry sauce gets me giddy! so i'll be gone for a few days, but i wish everyone a very happy, ideally turkey friendly, thanksgiving holiday. time to fill this baby belly with delicious treats!

see you guys soon!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Hope the ride is as comfy for you as possible!

November 22, 2011 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger samantha ramage said...

you look fantastic! my sister is about 23 weeks prego, and it's been such a treat to watch her belly grow! i hope you have a great thanksgiving with your fam! it's always sort of anti-climatic being a veggie and all!

xo
sami

November 22, 2011 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home