This page has moved to a new address.

oh happy day!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: oh happy day!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

oh happy day!

remember just a couple days ago when i said all i really wanted in life was to be able to make granny squares? well looky what i just completed! i introduce you to my very first ever granny square...


happy day indeed!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

that looks like a perfect granny square, congrats!

November 17, 2011 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful :)

November 17, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home