This page has moved to a new address.

happy (cyber) monday!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: happy (cyber) monday!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, November 28, 2011

happy (cyber) monday!

i'm back... and so very happy to say that i survived the 12 hour drives to and from NY! i must admit it was a bit uncomfortable at times, being 34 weeks pregnant and all, but i'm so glad that i got to spend the holiday with my family. next time i see my brother and sister, i'll be a momma! such a surreal thing to think about, but so so very exciting too. it really is the home stretch now!

with the thanksgiving holiday behind us, it's now time for me to focus on busting out some work in preparation for this weekends Big Crafty. it will be very interesting being the size of a house, and doing a huge craft show like this. luckily evan is the best helper, and i know he'll be an amazing right hand man... and sometimes probably my left hand too. i love that man-o-mine :)

i hope everyone had just as wonderful a thanksgiving as we did, and that bellies were filled to the brim! we ate until we were stuffed, and then did it all over again with leftovers. man, i love thanksgiving!


oh and just a little side note... Monkey & Squirrel is having a Cyber Monday sale today. just my little way of saying thanks to you! just enter HAPPYHOLIDAYS at check out to receive 20% off your entire purchase. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home