This page has moved to a new address.

happy 2011!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: happy 2011!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, January 3, 2011

happy 2011!

happy new year friends! i'm feeling very well rested after a good little bit away enjoying time with friends and family. i hope you all enjoyed a fabulous holiday as well! 2011 seems to be off to a bit of a rocky start, what with the transmission in my car giving up today, but i've still got high hopes for this year ahead. with my sights set on the future i thought it only proper to take a moment today and enjoy some of my favorite moments from this past year. 2010 was one for the records in my opinion! here's my own personal highlight reel...


kicking off the year with a day of sleds, home cooking, and game nights...


learning to embroider...


swinging in our hammock...


lots of road trips with barkley...


my first oil painting in years...


the master cleanse. it may not sound like a highlight, but it was quite a bonding experience!


our first garden...


tons of salvage yard trips to hunt for cast iron...


my first trip to hooters. again with the bonding...


two of our bestest buds, adam & steph, got engaged! evan & i are in the wedding in a few months. so stoked!


a few highly memorable beach trips...


and another amazing year with my mister...



i'm not so sure how 2011 can top this, but i'm gonna do my best to make it happen! so again i'll wish a very healthy happy new year to you. i'm super grateful for all of you and can't wait to share another year!




Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds so fun and congrats to your friends,sweetie
Happy New Year
Kisses

January 3, 2011 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Iveth Morales said...

What an amazing 2010! happy new year ;)

January 3, 2011 at 6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww love it!!! so much bonding!! and of course other amazing experiences:)

January 3, 2011 at 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home