This page has moved to a new address.

banquet!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: banquet!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

banquet!

oh how i've fallen for banquet! this vancouver based studio/workshop is offering up so many fun little DIY projects that the whole family can take part in. this description alone, of the things they're currently obsessing over, makes me want to pack my bags for a week in canada!

"we are currently obsessing over handmade quilts, making blood orange marmalade, eastern european folk costumes, maira kalman, the boreal forest, homing salamanders, and growing succulents. but that's just this week..."

if only i had seen this site a few weeks ago. what amazing little christmas gifts these would make...



sew a snake





shadow puppet kits





and this forest animal mobile kit... which i really think would look absolutely amazing painted in muted blues, greens and a touch of mustard yellow, and hanging in the corner of our bedroom. i'm just sayin'...



originally spotted here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

Ohh my...that snake would make a perfect gift for my nephew. Such a lovely shop:) Thanks so much for this:)
Kisses, my dear

December 16, 2010 at 9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home