This page has moved to a new address.

trim up...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: trim up...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

trim up...

i keep this picture in my iphone at all times..




i'm currently trying to grow my hair out to this stage, and anyone who has ever had super short hair knows what a daunting task this can be. the front of my hair is actually already at this point, it's just the back that i have to keep letting grow out. i'm getting a little trim up this afternoon and i just need to keep my eye on the prize so as to not walk in there and have my gal steph just chop it off. stay strong jenn... stay strong!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Maia McDonald said...

I can totally relate, currently I have super short hair and every time I decide to grow it out, it seems like such a daunting task, and then it seems when i finally do get it to a fairly good length, I get antsy and cut it off again :)

December 15, 2010 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

hahaha... that's exactly what i do! i'm determined this time around though to make it. we'll see how that goes :)

December 15, 2010 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

That is such a beautiful hairdo...Kisses and have fun today:)

Ps: I am hosting a charming scarf GIVEAWAY today, just in time for cozy Christmas!

December 15, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger samantha ramage said...

it's very tootie from the facts of life. i had that hair style a few years ago! love it!

xo
sami

December 15, 2010 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

ahhhh, you're so right sami! i knew i loved it for a reason :)

December 15, 2010 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Miss Val's Creations said...

What a great haircut! I've been through the same thing growing out of a short cut!!!! It feels like it takes forever! ~Val

December 15, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger sarah c baron said...

we had matching haircuts for a while... mine is now just above my shoulders. it has taken forever!! (and i dont even really like it) :)

December 17, 2010 at 9:10 AM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

cut if off again sarah! i loooooved your short hair :)

December 17, 2010 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger Button For A Bird said...

I'm exactly the same way. I just cut my bangs and trimmed the back so it wouldn't look so much like a mullet.

December 23, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home