This page has moved to a new address.

holiday decor

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: holiday decor

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, December 17, 2010

holiday decor

it's official... i'm obsessed with holiday crafts! i absolutely can't stop myself. every night i'm working on something new and last night while making this pom-pom garland evan just couldn't help but laugh at me. i have to blame it on all of the crafty blogs i read. if this keeps up my house is going to be one big clutter of tinsel, garland and nonsense! here are my latest creations and the inspirations for them.

because of THIS, i made this...






because of THIS, i made these...



and because of THIS, i made this...




and it's definitely not stopping here folks. even as we speak i'd rather be back in my studio making some sort of christmas decoration. i think i officially have a problem. i guess as far as addictions go though, this one ain't really so bad.

have a great weekend all!!!


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Moe said...

I want to make a pom pom garland! I've never done it & I've wanted to for a while :)

Love the decor :)

December 17, 2010 at 5:31 PM  
Blogger Anki said...

I think your pompom garland looks just lovely! :)

December 17, 2010 at 7:59 PM  
Blogger Minx's Den said...

what cute holiday decorations!!! I especially fancy the pompom garland! i love pom poms! you have great taste!

December 18, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home