This page has moved to a new address.

top ten short hair picks... plus one

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: top ten short hair picks... plus one

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

top ten short hair picks... plus one

i'm getting a little trim up by my friend steph either later today or tomorrow because my hair is just unruly right now. i'm in the process of growing out the front and it's gotten to this odd stage where the sides are getting too long and it's giving me sort of a mushroom head feel. not cute! i put in a word with my girl that my wig needs did, and she's gonna make it happen for me! for almost the past two years my hair has never been much longer then about 2 or so inches. it's a funny thing to have to grow out your hair to get it to look like another short hair cut that you like. but i'm in need of a little change and am stoked to see what steph comes up with.

here is a little collection of some short do's i'm sweatin' right now...









































and i do believe that this one right here below is what my ultimate goal is. sides buzzed, front long enough to go behind my ears or clip back, perhaps even a light color eventually. we'll see how patient i am durning this growing phase. hopefully i can hold out!



all photos found browsing tumblr...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Button For A Bird said...

i am so horrible at growing my hair and i have all these haircuts I want to try. It was getting almost to my shoulders and I cut it into a bob. And now I want my old pixie cut but I also want to grow it out past my shoulders and make my bangs long.

why can't there be a magical pill that makes hair grow a foot in one day?

June 10, 2010 at 1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home