This page has moved to a new address.

moose spotting!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: moose spotting!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

moose spotting!

it's pretty darn rare that i keep any of my cast iron goodies for myself. i fall in love with certain ones, but generally feel kinda guilty if i don't share them with the public. with that said, no way am i giving up this guy! i've never had him before and who knows if he'll ever come into my life again. i just knew from the moment we met that he was destined to hang by my front door for all eternity.


a solid white, high gloss, paint job seemed to be what fit him best.



i can't help but smile every time i look at that silly critter!




i do promise that if ever i stumble upon some more of these on my numerous cast iron hunts, i will share them with the world. he's too amazing to not be in every living room world wide!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger KALIN said...

What an awesome piece!

I'm following you. Follow back?

XO, Neuter Kalin

June 2, 2010 at 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so cool! i love it.

xo Alison

June 2, 2010 at 2:46 PM  
Blogger Malvini FF said...

Nice moose!!!
I think the paint job was a perfect choice!

v

June 2, 2010 at 4:50 PM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

thanks so much! i'm glad everyone loves him as much as i do!

:)

June 3, 2010 at 9:44 AM  
Blogger The Girl said...

love it! much better that a real moose head!

June 3, 2010 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Pesky Cat Designs said...

I love it!! And it's vegan friendly. :)

June 5, 2010 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Button For A Bird said...

Bluebird Russian is having its first give away!

Click here to enter!!

I hope to see your comment!

June 8, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home