This page has moved to a new address.

obsessed with...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: obsessed with...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

obsessed with...

with the change of seasons i've recently found myself with a whole new list of things i'm in love with. and in no particular order, here they are...



heart shaped sunglasses...




retro swimwear...




yoga. all day, everyday...




lounging around in comfy dresses...




sporting classic white keds with above mentioned dresses...




hipstamatic app for iphone...




raw food. namely zucchini pasta...




as far as obsessions go, i think these ones aren't too bad!

click the hearts for photo credits...


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Victoria said...

I agree with all of these! I love those white shoes with the dress. x

May 19, 2010 at 2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zucchini pasta! It looks so tempting to try.

May 20, 2010 at 5:27 AM  
Blogger twilas vintage clothing said...

That zucchini past looks so yummy! I would like a recipe! I also want heart shaped glasses. My last pair broke.

Twila
blog.twilasvintageclothing.com
www.twilasvintageclothing.com

May 20, 2010 at 5:00 PM  
Blogger Button For A Bird said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 23, 2010 at 2:52 AM  
Blogger Button For A Bird said...

I wish i had a retro bathing suit. Always have. So lovely.

aleisha
etsy.com/shop/bluebirdrussian

May 23, 2010 at 2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home