This page has moved to a new address.

the greatest place on earth...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: the greatest place on earth...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, May 10, 2010

the greatest place on earth...

i did a little cast iron hunting this weekend and decided to showcase some of the other treasures to be found. this place is incredible!
























































hope a fabulous weekend was had by all!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Alli XT said...

these pictures are incredible! I love the one with the cracked snowglobe.

May 15, 2010 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger My Owl Barn said...

Wow, lots of goodies I love and want!

May 17, 2010 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger Mariel Torres said...

so many hidden treasures :)

May 17, 2010 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Aron said...

Those hands are kind of haunting. What great collections!

May 17, 2010 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Pesky Cat Designs said...

Amazing finds! I just came across your Etsy shop today. Love it!!

May 18, 2010 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Kristin H said...

Fabulous gems!

May 18, 2010 at 3:42 PM  
Blogger smitten said...

wow! where is this place???

May 19, 2010 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

Wow.. what is this place!? Looks awesome! x

May 19, 2010 at 2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home