This page has moved to a new address.

you grow girl!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: you grow girl!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

you grow girl!

i just walked out to check on the garden this morning and was so pleasantly surprised when this big beautiful zucchini bloom was there to greet me...



we've also got lots and lots of little cherry tomatoes coming in...


oh how happy i will be when we get to harvest all of these goodies. i'm definitely hooked on gardening now. this is my first time ever having a real garden (not just some wilting plants in a pot) and i find myself going outside every few hours just to look at it. everything changes from day to day and it's so very exciting watching it all grow. you can count on what may end up being an obnoxious amount of garden updates in the coming weeks. hope you like looking at plants!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home