This page has moved to a new address.

gooooold!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: gooooold!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, December 1, 2011

gooooold!

i just found out today that one of my little retro embroidered wall decor pieces was in an etsy gift guide on tuesday! that's me... right under the "holla" :)



kinda feeling the love this week. you can also spot some of my goodies HERE and HERE. happy holidays indeed!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting! Congrats, ma!

December 2, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home