This page has moved to a new address.

romper madness!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: romper madness!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

romper madness!


i have a problem. i'm obsessed with (and i know i say that a lot, but this time it's true) the new rompers that target has right now. i think someone clued them in to the fact that their entire last collection was absolutely terrible, and they went ahead and got it right this time around! i am seriously taking $20 each week and adding a new one to my closet. these are the perfect go to summer outfit... especially in the swelteringly hot humid south!














ps... i'm actually wearing one right now. love!!!


all available at target!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger b said...

i'm in love

June 16, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger Shelia Day said...

i just bought one yesterday. my husband's response: "uhhh."

but, i love it.

June 17, 2010 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

I love them too...Can I have the 3rd one, please? So cute!!!
Kisses darling and enjoy your day:)
muah

June 17, 2010 at 12:07 PM  
Blogger Button For A Bird said...

i apsolutely miss Portland and all the vintage second hand shops, but I'll always love target.

June 20, 2010 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Mariel Torres said...

i love these! i've been looking everywhere for the perfect one and i shall not stop until they are found lol

June 22, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home