This page has moved to a new address.

inspiration share...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: inspiration share...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

inspiration share...


have you guys seen the super amazing "you are my wild" project yet? i'm so in love with every photo posted so far, and i just had to share a few of my favorites with you. incidentally, all the folks doing this project just so happen to be all my favorite instagrammers too, so you can keep up with their daily amazingness if the once a week posting just isn't enough for ya!

they make me want to pic up my camera and keep on shooting, shooting, shooting! thanks for the inspiration guys!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home