This page has moved to a new address.

bits & pieces... nap time edition

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: bits & pieces... nap time edition

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

bits & pieces... nap time edition


this morning, while penny took her usual 45 min nap (that's kinda her new thing. a 45 min nap... for the whole day! no bueno.), mama played around with her camera and tried to learn a little something new. i've been practicing back button focusing and slowly but surely i think i'm getting the hang of it. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home