This page has moved to a new address.

because when warmer weather shows its face, you walk!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: because when warmer weather shows its face, you walk!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Saturday, February 9, 2013

because when warmer weather shows its face, you walk!


the other day, for the first time in a few weeks, it was warm enough for us to go on an evening walk. so walk we did! i have been missing this time to clear my brain, breath the fresh air, and just go. i've realized recently that i don't do so well with being stuck indoors all day. leave it to days upon days of rain to teach you a thing or two about yourself. so i've made it a point to get going when the opportunity presents itself, and i'm pretty sure penny is quite pleased with mamas recent self realization...



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home