This page has moved to a new address.

how i've longed for this day...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: how i've longed for this day...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, January 14, 2013

how i've longed for this day...


every since the day we first found out we were having a baby, i've had this image in my head of spending afternoons coloring and crafting. yesterday that image started becoming a reality! i was getting a vibe from penny that she was ready to do more then just eat crayons, so we sat down with a few sheets of paper and checked out this thing called 'coloring'. i showed her that the cute heart shaped crayons mama made weeks ago could also make some really pretty colors on a page, and she got a kick out of it! sure it only lasted about 5 minutes, and sure she also colored on the floor, but watching her proudly walk around holding her drawing was enough to make the art school graduate in me melt into a sappy puddle. people aren't kidding when they say it just keeps getting better...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home