This page has moved to a new address.

a first birthday party

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: a first birthday party

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, January 25, 2013

a first birthday party


last weekend we had penny's first birthday party. we were waiting until MLK weekend so that some of my family could fly down from NY to be here. it was a great little at home party, with just family and a couple close friends, complete with lots of homemade goodness. i was too busy just enjoying the day to remember to take a bunch of pictures, but here's a few i grabbed with my camera and phone. it was a "love" themed (all vegan) snacks and sweets party, which pretty much happened out of the blue when i fell head over heals for all the adorable valentines day decor out there (seriously target, you're killin' me!) oh, and you best believe these decorations are staying up until AT LEAST february 14th!


we're still eating sweets to this day, and sadly penny's biggest balloon in the world deflated just yesterday. man, was she ever in love with this thing!



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke @ RuralGoneUrban.com said...

Wow. What a wonderful birthday party!

January 25, 2013 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home