This page has moved to a new address.

a pizza date with my loves...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: a pizza date with my loves...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Monday, January 28, 2013

a pizza date with my loves...


saturday we had a little family date to eat some pizza. it doesn't take much to make us 3 happy as little clams. just give us a little sunshine, some delicious nibbles, and no specific plans for a day, and we're good to go! oh, how i wish every day were a saturday... 

^^ fake tough face ^^

i think it was especially enjoyable because of the freezing temperatures that kept us cooped up all of last week. i can't wait to see some spring!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home