This page has moved to a new address.

la niche biche

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: la niche biche

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, January 7, 2011

la niche biche

hello and happy friday friends! this has been kind of an odd week for me, what with my car being in the shop for the past 4 days and all. i've been stranded indoors and it's forced me to buckle down and really get some work done. it's sort of a refreshing break actually, after the crazy holiday rush, to have this time to relax and concentrate on new items. really no complaints here, but i am definitely looking forward to a weekend of tomfoolery!



today though, i wanted to give a little shout out to my girl steph. she's had quite a year this past twenty-ten, what with starting a new job, getting engaged, and opening up a new boutique with her fiance (Niche Market). now she's taking on the blog word as well. kudos to you lady!



over on her blog, la niche biche, you can find steph sporting some of the adorable items that can be found at Niche as well as some of the fabulous goodies from her closet. she's just getting started so be sure and check back often for more amazing ensemble posts!



congrats again steph, and here's to a wonderful weekend for all!



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger courtney. said...

wow, she is adorable!

January 7, 2011 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Diana Mieczan said...

She looks adorable and she has a great style. I will check out her blog for sure:) Hope you had a lovely weekend,sweetie
Kisses
Happy Monday

January 10, 2011 at 6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home