This page has moved to a new address.

ANNIE!!!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: ANNIE!!!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ANNIE!!!

if you don't already know, i work at a dog rescue. an amazing job that i couldn't possibly say enough good things about. except when i see one of my favorite dogs get passed over again and again in favor of a new cute puppy that has just arrived. so... i'd just like to take a minute to give a little shout out to my favorite gal, annie.

annie is a pit, boxer mix. just calling her by that alone works against her. these are considered "bully breeds" and are often a tough adoption. it makes me angry, to say the least. she is quite possibly the sweetest, most affectionate dog that we've got at the rescue right now. she would love for nothing more then to curl up in your lap, or have you rub her belly all day. no exaggeration, if you were to rub her belly she would allow it to continue forever. she's also a HUGE fan of car rides. the best co-pilot you could ask for!

i love this dog with every little bit of me. you may be asking yourself, "if you love her so much, why don't YOU adopt her?". well i would in a heartbeat. only my husband and i moved into an apartment complex that doesn't allow dogs. so until my lease is up... no annie for me. if she is still available however, you best believe she's coming home with me!

so please just take a look at miss annie. pass this along to anyone you know who is a dog lover as well. we've had her for over a year and it's breaking my heart that she hasn't found her forever home... will you help her?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bijoutiful said...

I've passed along the link...best of luck to the lil gal..

June 4, 2009 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

thanks so much!!!

June 15, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home