This page has moved to a new address.

Big Day!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: Big Day!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Big Day!

quite a day i have in store for myself today. first on the list is finishing up my breakfast of oats (uncooked), raisins, banana, cinnamon, kashi protein powder, and soymilk... coffee will follow soon after. a great way to start off the day if you ask me. then its off to JMD, the law firm where my hubby works, to meet up with fred. fred is going to help me file all the paper work to become LLC and get my tax id #. how very legit of me! this is apparently the kind of work he really enjoys so he's going to do it for me pro bono. yay! he says its the american dream to be able to start up your own small business from nothing. i am an american dreamer!

after that bit-o-business i'm heading to the social security office with my marriage license to officially change my last name. we've now been married a month and 10 days and i've put this trip off long enough. it's not the name changing that's got me procrastinating you see, its the SS office. i don't like lines. they make me cranky.... naturally.

once the legal and social business is taken care of, i'll run on over to the dog rescue where i work. feed and walk some pups, give out ample portions of love, and by the looks of the rain clouds in the sky, maybe get a little muddy. totally worth it!

then its on to my favorite task of the day. cast iron hunting! about 20 mins from where i work there is the best little salvage/antique spot. my cast iron goodies have been my best sellers on etsy and i need to add to my supply. when i buy them they're all gross and rusty, but i take them home, give them some love (sanding, fresh paint, 2nd sanding, clear coat) and they're reborn to fill their cast iron destiny! hopefully i'll get to paint some of them this weekend and get them up for all to see.

a busy day ahead... now it's on to that above mentioned coffee!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger blog nerd said...

congrats, girl!

May 14, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home