This page has moved to a new address.

first...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: first...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Friday, May 8, 2009

first...

how does one decide what to talk about in the first post....

well i'll start by saying that i never thought i would be a "blogger". it didn't seem like it was something for me. having said that, i recently opened an etsy shop and decided to make a real go at selling my handmade goodies. i keep hearing from other sellers, "do you have a blog", "what's your blog"... and there i was with no blog to be had. so i'm giving it a go.

i'm dedicating "monkey and squirrel" to all the thing that tickle my fancy. this tends to be crafty things, animals, vegan food, and general quirky randomness.

ok... thats enough for day one.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger JULIE ♥ ADORE said...

welcome to the blogosphère!

May 18, 2009 at 9:00 AM  
Blogger monkeyandsquirrel said...

hey thanks julie!

June 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home