This page has moved to a new address.

four eyes...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: four eyes...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

four eyes...

there is a high probability that our little penny will have to wear glasses at a fairly young age. i started wearing them in 8th grade and evan started wearing his somewhere around the age of 5. with that being said, this little girl makes me totally ok with the fact that we may have a tiny glasses wearing lady on our hands...


she's painfully cute!

originally spotted HERE...


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home