This page has moved to a new address.

daredevil...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: daredevil...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

daredevil...


i can remember back to shortly after penny was born, when evan would take this tiny sweet little baby and hold her up above his head (which is apparently a very 'daddy' thing to do), and i would just stand underneath holding my breath and nearly dying inside. fast forward a good number of months later, and here we are with penny being tossed into the air by her papa, and it doesn't even give me a single palpitation! seeing the giggles that only her daddy can bring on is enough to get me over my fear of injuries real quick. she's already a thrill seeker, that penny. i hope she never stops loving to fly!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home