This page has moved to a new address.

good eats!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: good eats!

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

good eats!

i gotta say, i'm kinda proud of myself these days. i've been cooking! now, to be clear i love cooking and i do it all the time, but lately i'm actually planning meals out. which never happens! evan and i usually stumble into the kitchen around 8pm to see what we can create out of what's in our cabinets, and while it's always delicious, it's rarely creative. for the past week though i've been prepping in advance and making actual dinners... kudos to me!

you already saw last weeks stuffed pepper night...


then there was zucchini boats and israeli couscous. these rocked my face off!


i even did dessert. warm brownies with cherry ice cream!


and tonights meal... a 10lb lasagna!


this beast is cooking as we speak!


it feels really good to switch things up a bit and add some delicious new vegan goodies to our routine. let's just hope this trend continues, cause it's making my belly happy!


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home